Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Site Updates

I've been receiving a small amount of regular traffic lately (for me, at least).  As such, I thought I should mention that you shouldn't be surprised if you notice a few changes to Verbatio. 

I've added 2 new pages: About Me and Bookshelf.  The About Me page is pretty self explanatory, and the Bookshelf is where you can go to see a list of what I'm reading, planning to read, and have already read.  I'll also be experimenting with the design of the site in general, so don't be surprised if you come here and see some crazy new theme or layout.  I'll try to keep it from ever looking too awful, and I apologize for some of the silly Google ads you see on here.  I blog about how worthless homeopathy and other forms of pseudoscience are, and yet my brother told me that he often sees Google ads for those very same products!

So please, enjoy the site and hopefully I can find the time and energy to post often enough that you have a reason to keep coming back!

No comments: